Click Here for Wamego Pool Project Information and Survey
The Wamego Recreation Department includes an outdoor City Pool that is open to community residents and their families, located at 500 Ash Street.
OPENING DAY: MONDAY, MAY 29 (MEMORIAL DAY)
Contact the Pool
- Phone Number: (785) 456-2755
- Manager: Kate Gronquist
THE POOL IS CLOSED FOR THE SEASON.
Follow Wamego City Pool on Facebook!
POOL PASS AND SWIM LESSON REGISTRATIONS WILL BE AVAILABLE ONLINE OR CITY OFFICE MARCH 20TH, 2017.
ALL POOL RENTALS MUST BE COMPLETED AT THE CITY OFFICE.
Water Exercise & Lap Swim
Tykes Swim Clinic & Parent Tot Class
Wamego City Pool Rules
- NO RUNNING
- Running and rough play is not allowed
- No back dives, flips, etc. are allowed off side of pool
- All swimmers are required to shower before entering the pool
- Children under the age of 8 must be accompanied by someone over the age of 14
- Food and beverages must stay in concession area
- Paper and cloth diapers are prohibited in the pool; swim diapers must be worn
- Smoking, use of tobacco, and alcohol is prohibited
- Street shoes are not allowed on pool deck area
- Proper swim attire must be worm
- Water guns, frisbees, large float water toys, and tennis balls are not permitted due to safety
- Profanity and inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated
- Please dispose of your trash
Diving Area Rules
- Divers may be asked to perform a swim test prior to using board
- Only divers are allowed in diving area
- No goggles, mask, or floatation devices allowed off boards
- One bounce only
- Only one person is allowed on the board at a time, one person on ladder
- Please jump/dive straight off the board
- No back dives, back flips, inward dives, back jumps, cartwheels, or handstands
- Catching divers off the board is not allowed
- After diving swim to the nearest side/ladder to exit the diving well